Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sulcata Tortoise

Here's a piece I did for a fundraiser for the Wildlife Learning Center in Sylmar, CA. Gouache and Ink. Here's the link to the Event:
  • WILDLIFE LEARNING CENTER
  • 14 Comments:

    At 11:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Wonderful to see a new post. love the curly toe nails.

     
    At 6:42 AM, Blogger Dan Seddon said...

    this is so amazing! I love the textures of his shell and skin, and i especially love the toe nails

     
    At 10:23 AM, Blogger Amir Al-Zubi said...

    -B-
    Great job Ben!

     
    At 1:05 PM, Blogger Sadie Figueroa said...

    Awesome patterns!

     
    At 1:08 PM, Blogger Keisha O. said...

    I love the patterns and textures in this

     
    At 3:16 AM, Blogger David de Rooij said...

    Love your work, Ben! I hope to see you posting more frequently!

     
    At 1:58 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

    wonderful job, I love and Dulce Morenita Pinta I hope you go well...

     
    At 6:48 PM, Blogger GATE8 EDITORA said...

    Awesome... Already in my favorites... Perfect job...
    I linked your blog... Ceya

     
    At 1:44 PM, Blogger BambinoMonkey said...

    Awesome work! Really impressive

     
    At 5:56 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

    I like your blog, the turtle is beautiful, I love it! Tiara - juegos de naves
    a friendly greeting!

     
    At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jenny Lerew said...

    Gorgeous!

     
    At 7:22 AM, Blogger Lucas Ferreyra said...

    Great, as always!

     
    At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jeff Harter said...

    Nice design!

     
    At 7:00 AM, Blogger The Positive World Of Princess Peachy said...

    Nice drawing! This looks just like me lol! :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home