Monday, June 08, 2009

Seaweed goes to London!


If you're in the United Kingdom and you've been looking to purchase my book "Seaweed and the Cure for Mildew" but didn't want to pay the hefty amount for overseas shipping you're in luck! GOSH Comics located at 39 Great Russell St in London has copies in stock. All the copies I sent have been signed and each has a small sketch of Poisson. You can check out their blog at this address:

  • GOSH Comics
  • 8 Comments:

    At 1:16 AM, Blogger Will Kane said...

    Thanks Ben!

     
    At 2:13 AM, Blogger Roland MacDonald said...

    Got my copy from Gosh this weekend. It is a great book. Cheers

     
    At 9:58 AM, Blogger SHANE PRIGMORE said...

    Ben,

    That is awesome. Now I have an excuse to go to London.

    I have missed so many of these posts dude ! I have been so F'ing busy.

    The Lions, Tigers and Bears are gorgeous.

    That Mac Beth page is Genius !

    And That Wolverine is Blowing my Mind dude. Beautiful

     
    At 2:07 PM, Blogger Tapan Gandhi said...

    woohoo!!! someone should buy one for the Queen for her birthday.

     
    At 9:59 PM, Blogger Chris G. said...

    Hey, Ben,... do you know if there are any stores in Canada that are carrying your book right now? Preferably any stores in B.C.?

     
    At 10:36 PM, Blogger Ben Balistreri said...

    hi Chris,

    The Labyrinth in Toronto has signed copies that I'm guessing would be the easiest way for you to get a copy. I'm not sure about any specific stores in BC.

     
    At 11:57 AM, Blogger Chris G. said...

    Thanks, Ben. I'll check it out.

     
    At 2:48 AM, Blogger Eduardo Fraga said...

    I got it already from GOSH. When are you publishing next?

    We need more...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home