Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mr. Freeze


I love Arnold as Mr Freeze. How can people not enjoy seeing him portray a brilliant scientist? The sight of him clunking around in that suit while spouting of countless "cold" puns is the best thing in all those movies hands down. These doodles were all done on my new Wacom 21UX Cintiq Tablet. I used Alais Sketchbook Pro which is an awesome program!! The most user friendly program on the market as far as I'm concerned. This drawing is for you Shannon. Now you owe me a Yaddle drawing. I'll check your blog for it!

8 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger shannon said...

Ben, your the king! I'll get that Yaddle drawing finished!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger monkeyfeather said...

Great designs. I've checked out your website on numerous occasions and am glad to have found your blog. Keep posting!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Steve said...

So glad your blogging Ben =]

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Dik Pose said...

Awesome!!! Also love your Seaweed stuff..I still have a sketch you did for me when you spoke at CalStateFullerton some years ago...Rock on Ben!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger monkeyfeather said...

By the way, congrats on you Annie nomination

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger rngnt99 said...

Cool you have a Blog now!!! Love this new character!!!!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Ben Balistreri said...

Thanks Monkeyfeather,

I'll try and post some of the board I was nominated for later on.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Patrick Morgan said...

Finally! about time you got a Blog goin'. Beautiful work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home